- In This Section
- Dental Implants
- Implant-supported Dentures
- Same-day Crowns
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- White Fillings
- Dental Bridges
- Inlays and Onlays
If you are suffering from a number of missing or damaged teeth, you could benefit from a full mouth reconstruction. This treatment combines multiple restorative procedures, such as dental crowns, white fillings, and bridges to restore your oral health and function as well as the aesthetic of your smile. Drs. Thaddeus Vincent, Jr., David Van Patten, and William Noonan, Jr., have earned a reputation in the Sumter, SC, community for leading patients to optimal oral health. They proudly use advanced technology, such as the CEREC® system, to create beautiful restorations in the office. In many cases, this system enables them to perform same-day treatment. Above all, they are committed to compassionate and personalized care, and they can carefully plan a reconstruction process that suits your specific needs.
Are You a Candidate for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
There are a number of instances in which full mouth reconstruction could be the most effective restorative option. especially if:
- You are missing a large number of teeth
- You have multiple cavities or cracked teeth
- You have dental erosion due to bruxism (teeth grinding) or some other concern
- You have advanced gum disease, which is the leading cause of tooth loss
Before beginning your restorative care, your dentist will need to address any existing decay or periodontitis. Then he can begin treatment planning.
Planning Your Comprehensive Treatment
Your dentist can evaluate your specific health needs to determine the right restorative procedures. For example, he will consider the number of teeth you are missing and the extent of your tooth decay. If you are considering dental implants, he will also evaluate your jawbone health. Bone recession is inevitable following tooth loss; however, it can affect your candidacy for implants. With x-rays and digital scans, your doctor can obtain a comprehensive view of your entire mouth. Frequently, a preparatory bone graft or sinus lift can restore your candidacy for implants. Along with these practical considerations, your dentist will also take your budget into account. We offer very affordable treatment, but we can also tailor the techniques and materials to suit your financial needs. Finally, you can often choose the order in which you would like us to perform the individual procedures.
What Will Your Full Mouth Reconstruction Entail?
Your full mouth reconstruction can include a combination of a number of treatments, including:
- Fillings: Fillings are the simplest and most conservative treatment for cavities. We use white composite resin for a more secure bond and optimal aesthetic effects.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are appropriate for more severe damage, such as significant decay or a cracked tooth. With our CEREC machine, we can often design, create, and place crowns in one appointment.
- Inlays and Onlays: Inlays and onlays fall midway between fillings and crowns on the restorative scale. They are placed on top of decayed or cracked molars. As with our crowns, we can often provide them in a single day.
Your dentist can evaluate your specific health needs to determine the right restorative procedures. We can also tailor the techniques and materials to suit your financial needs.
- Bridges: Bridges are the traditional way to replace missing teeth. Literally “bridging the gap” between missing teeth, traditional restorations fit over the remaining teeth adjacent to the gap in your smile.
- Dental Implants: If you are looking for the most stable way to replace missing teeth, dental implants are unrivaled and are considered the industry-leading restoration. These titanium synthetic tooth roots can uphold a stable crown, bridge, or a full denture. We offer complete implant services—including both surgery and restoration—under one roof.
Following reconstruction and the restoration of both dental form and function, a customized smile makeover can be a great option to improve the aesthetics of your grin.
Take Back Your Oral Health
If you have been plagued by a number of oral health issues and you are finally ready to begin planning your full mouth reconstruction, contact Palmetto Family Dentistry online today. You can also call (803) 469-3555 to reach our Tahoe location or (803) 773-5411 for our Liberty office.